Super Train The Trainer
Welcome to the most powerful, highly experiential 'Train the Trainer' program in India.
Your search for the right TTT program has brought you here.
Master the art of Exceptional Facilitation
|Deliver Successful Seminars & Trainings||Be Influential & Fully Confident|
|3 Days of Immersive Trainer's Training||Practice Sessions with Expert Feedback|
|Build a Successful Speaking Career||Limited Seats, Enroll Now|
Experiential TTT Training
BusinessUniv Intensive TTT Training is an in-depth Training & Workshop, often a perspective changing experience, that your Coach Ashish Sehgal guides you through. This journey is full of meaningful experiences that you witness within yourself and around.
The TTT Program that you will attend is specially designed to let you experience a multitude of micro and macro changes in your own thoughts, during the activities throughout each day of the TTT training. With each experience, you will get newer perspectives and insights about how you see training challenges and overcome them in real time.
Ashish Sehgal is a leading Trainer, Business & Life Coach, an Internationally Certified NLP Master Practitioner and an entrepreneur since more then 3 decades. His vast life and work experience, along-with his casual conversations approach towards trainings enables him to bring useful changes with a multitude of individuals, corporates and organizations.
Building Exceptional Facilitation Capabilities
'Immersive TTT Training can help you ...
- Learn Experiential methods to train
- Build truly immersive experiences for your audience
- Build self-confidence and allowing yourself to take on a new or expanded role
- Help yourself as a trainer feel and comfortable managing touchy topics
- Ensure effective communication of key messages related to course material
- Put the training into the context of the organization and improve the relevancy
- Ensure understanding and utilization interactive/experiential delivery techniques properly
- Use an internal resource to train other employees and can help form new alliances and teams
- Help participants feel more comfortable in sharing and exploring
- Improve employee retention by allowing them to feel like an important part of the organization
Choose to know more, by filling the form...